In this post:
As a Club, we commit to the following practices to ensure the football environment we provide our members adheres to NSW State Government restrictions and to take the following health and safety practices to ensure our member’s health. The following applies to training.
Football NSW Guidelines
The Football NSW Guidelines are available at https://footballnsw.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Return-to-Training-Guidelines-FNSW.pdf
NSFA Health & Safety requirements
All Changerooms MUST be locked and not used*
* If toilet facilities at a venue are located via the changeroom, we permit the changeroom to be open, however a laminated sign MUST be displayed outside the changeroom to indicate ‘no use of changeroom, other than for toilet use’.
Turramurra United FC Guidelines to be Implemented
- We will adhere to the maximum capacity of players/teams per field as outlined in the NSFA Training Allocation guidelines – COVID19 document
- We will adhere to NSW Govt restrictions of 10 person groups within a small area, where each individual has at least 4m² space available.
- Where required, we will implement staggered start times to our training sessions to reduce the gathering of people at venues.
- We will urge members to ‘travel light’ with only required persons attending drop off & pick up for training (i.e. One parent, no siblings, no dogs etc.).
- We will ask parents to drop their children at a designated area and pick them up from a designated area.
- We will encourage parents to leave the venue or wait in their cars until pick up time.
- We will have Committee Members at training to enforce the guidelines.
- In our communication, we will convey the following messages to all members on a regular basis:
- We will communicate the ‘get in, TRAIN, get out’ tagline from the Australian Government
- Parent/guardians are not permitted to gather along the outside of the training field
- Members are not to use showers or change rooms at venues
- Members are expected to leave the venue as soon as possible post-training
- Members feeling ill will be asked to stay home and not attend training
- Players with signs of illness or cold symptoms will be directed NOT to train and sent home immediately.
- We will provide teams with hand sanitiser to be kept with the kitbag/team manager. We will have hand sanitiser available at the ground, to be used prior to and after training sessions by all participants.
- We will ask coaches NOT to use bibs or goalkeeper gloves.
- Players must not share drink bottles.
- Coaches must strictly keep to their start and finish times.
- Coaches will enforce a strict ‘no touching rule’, including high fives, fist bumps, celebrations etc. before, during and after training sessions.
- We will encourage all members to download the COVIDSAFE app from the Australian Government.
- We will publish the NSFA COVID training guidelines Image/PDF on our website, social media platforms and circulate to all club members.
Training Schedule By Team
The current training schedule is below:
|CURRENT TEAM NAME||Age Group||Session 1||Session 2||Location||Station Location|
|G06 Doves||U6||Tue 16:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U06 Eagles||U6||Tue 16:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U06 Hawks||U6||Wed 16:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U06 Magpies||U6||Wed 16:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U06 Owls||U6||Thu 16:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U06 Ravens||U6||Thu 16:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U07 Black||U7||Tue 16:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U07 Blue||U7||Tue 16:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U07 Green||U7||Tue 17:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U07 Orange||U7||Wed 16:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U07 Pink||U7||Wed 17:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U07 Purple||U7||Wed 17:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U07 Red||U7||Wed 17:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U07 White||U7||Thu 16:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U07 Yellow||U7||Wed 16:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U08 Alligators||U8||Thu 17:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U08 Development Squad||U8||Tue 18:30||Thu 17:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U08 Foxes||U8||Tue 17:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U08 Leopards||U8||Tue 17:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U08 Lions||U8||Wed 18:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U08 Panthers||U8||Wed 17:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U08 Pumas||U8||Wed 18:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U08 SAP League||U8||Mon 17:00||Sat 9:00||NTRA||1|
|U08 Sharks||U8||Thu 17:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U08 Stingrays||U8||Thu 17:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U08 Tigers||U8||Tue 17:45||Bannockburn||3|
|G09 Lowe||U9||Tue 18:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U09 Development Squad||U9||Tue 18:30||Thu 18:30||Bannockburn||2|
|U09 Messi||U9||Wed 18:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U09 Ronaldo||U9||Wed 18:45||Bannockburn||4|
|U09 Salah||U9||Thu 18:30||Bannockburn||1|
|U09 SAP League||U9||Mon 17:00||Sat 9:00||NTRA||2|
|U09 Stirling||U9||Thu 18:45||Bannockburn||3|
|U09 Suarez||U9||Thu 18:45||Bannockburn||4|
|GU10 Sayer||U10||Wed 17:00||NTRA||5|
|U10 Chelsea||U10||Wed 17:00||NTRA||5|
|U10 Development Squad U10B||U10||Mon 17:00||Sat 9:00||NTRA||7 & 8|
|U10 Liverpool / U10C||U10||Mon 17:00||NTRA||5 & 6|
|U10 SAP League||U10||Mon 18:00||Sat 10:00||NTRA||2|
|GU11||u11||Wed 17:00||NTRA||7 & 8|
|U11 Anacondas / U11C||U11||Wed 18:00||NTRA||5|
|U11 Cobras / U11B||U11||Wed 18:00||NTRA||3|
|U11 SAP League||U11||Mon 18:00||Sat 10:00||NTRA||1|
|G12B||U12||Wed 18:00||NTRA||7 & 8|
|GU12 Diamond League||U12||Mon 18:00||Thu 18:15||NTRA/Auluba||5|
|U12 Development Squad U12B||U12||Wed 18:00||Sat 10:15||NTRA||1 & 2/ 7 & 8|
|U12 Super League||U12||Mon 18:00||Sat 9:00||NTRA||7 & 8/ 5 & 6|
|U12C||U12||Wed 18:00||NTRA||3 & 4|
|U12D||U12||Wed 19:00||NTRA||7 & 8|
|U13A||U13||Wed 19:00||NTRA||5 & 6|
|GU14 Diamond League||U14||Mon 19:00||Thu 19:15||NTRA||1 & 2|
|U14 Super League||U14||Mon 19:15||Sat 10:15||NTRA||7 & 8 / 5 & 6|
|U14B||U14||Wed 19:15||NTRA||1 & 2|
|U15A||U15||Wed 19:00||NTRA||3 & 4|
|GU16 Diamond League||U16||Mon 19:15||Thu 19:30||NTRA/Auluba||5 & 6|
|U18 Super League||U18||Mon 19:00||Sat 11:30||NTRA||3 & 4/ 5 & 6|
|U18B||U18||Wed 20:15||NTRA||7 & 8|
|MAA Div 2||MAA||Wed 20:00||NTRA||3 & 4/5 & 6|
|MAA Div 6||MAA||Thu 19:30||Bannockburn|
Maps of Training Venues