Super League refers to the NSFA Mixed Youth Division 1 competitions from Under 12 to Under 18. This is an invitation-only program, with the NSFA inviting one team from suitable clubs in each age group
All teams competing in Super League must meet the following criteria:
- Two training sessions a week.
- Minimum Coach Accreditation of Skill Training and / or Game Training Certificate (or higher e.g. FFA C-Licence).
- Super League coaches must also be a member of the Inspire Program.
TUFC Super League Development Program in 2022
TUFC has been invited and accepted into the following Super League competitions in 2021:
- Mixed U12
- Mixed U16 (there will be trials for vacant spots in this team in February 2022)
TUFC are also offering development team programs in 2022 for the following age groups:
- Mixed U13 (likely Division 3)
- Mixed U14 (Division 2)
Training will be Mondays and Wednesdays at NTRA
Turramurra United Football Club Super League and development teams will receive:-
- A training and match day coach.
- At least 22 weeks of 2 nights a week training.
- 17 weeks of matches (+ pre-season trial games).
- A training shirt.
The total fee for the TUFC development program teams is yet to be finalised, but is likely to be around $900 for the season (including a deposit).
What if my child does not make or doesn’t want to try out for a super league or development program team?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends.
What is my age group has not been invited to participate in Super League?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends. We work with XLR8, our training partner and the volunteer coach to provide a good quality coaching program for all teams.
If you are interested in the TUFC development program, please email [email protected]