Super League refers to the NSFA Mixed Youth Division 1 competitions from Under 12 to Under 18. This is an invitation-only program, with the NSFA inviting one team from suitable clubs in each age group
All teams competing in Super League must meet the following criteria:
- Two training sessions a week.
- Minimum Coach Accreditation of Skill Training and / or Game Training Certificate (or higher e.g. FFA C-Licence), to be completed by 31 May 2020.
- Super League coaches must also be a member of the Inspire Program.
- Super League coaches must attend a minimum of one Super League Coach Education workshop facilitated by Nick Marr – Community Football Manager.
TUFC Super League Development Program in 2021
TUFC has been invited and accepted into the following Super League competitions in 2021:
- Mixed U13
- Mixed U15
- Mixed U16
- Mixed U18
TUFC are also offering development team programs in 2021 for the following age groups:
- Mixed U12 (likely Div 3 of the competition)
- Mixed U13 (Division 2)
Training will be Mondays and Wednesday at NTRA
Turramurra United Football Club Super League and U12 and U13 development teams will receive:-
- A training and match day coach.
- At least 22 weeks of 2 nights a week training.
- 15 weeks of matches plus gala days (+ pre-season trial games).
- A training shirt.
The total fee for the TUFC development program teams is yet to be finalised, but is likely to be around $800 for the season (including a deposit).
The teams will be selected after the trials (see below for dates and times), based on performance in the trials.
What if my child does not make or doesn’t want to try out for a super league or development program team?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends.
What is my age group has not been invited to participate in Super League?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends. We work with XLR8, our training partner and the volunteer coach to provide a good quality coaching program for all teams.
I would like my child to try out for the Turramurra United Super League and/or Development program teams, when are the trials and how do I register?
Please register via the following link and mark your calendars for the following dates. We will stay in touch to keep you updated with reminders as we get closer to the trial dates. You only need to register once, however need to attend both dates.
REGISTER TODAY – there is no fee to register. When the teams are selected, a deposit will be required to accept a place in the development program.