Super League refers to the NSFA Mixed Youth Division 1 competitions from Under 12 to Under 18. This is an invitation-only program, with the NSFA inviting one team from suitable clubs in each age group.
All teams competing in Super League must meet the following criteria:
- Two training sessions a week.
- Minimum Coach Accreditation of Skill Training and / or Game Training Certificate (or higher e.g. FFA C-Licence).
- Super League coaches must also be a member of the Inspire Program.
TUFC Super League Development Program in 2024
TUFC has been invited and accepted into the following Super League competitions in 2024:
- Mixed U12
Training will be Mondays and Wednesdays at NTRA
Turramurra United Football Club Super League and development teams will receive:
- A training and match day coach.
- At least 22 weeks of 2 nights a week training.
- 15 weeks of matches (+ pre-season trial games).
- A training shirt.
What if my child does not make or doesn’t want to try out for a super league or development program team?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends.
What is my age group has not been invited to participate in Super League?
Community football is a major focus at TUFC, and we will continue to run as many teams as we can to serve players in the U12-18 age group, especially for those who just want to play with their friends. We work with XLR8, our training partner and the volunteer coaches to provide a good quality coaching program for all teams.
If you are interested in the TUFC development program, please email [email protected].