Registration for the current season is now OPEN for all players; boys, girls, men and women, from Under 6 through to Over 45’s.
Please ensure all registrations are completed ASAP as this will enable the Club to formulate the teams in a timely manner.
Any player who has not paid their fees at the official commencement of the season will be unable to take the field.
If you’re registering children in school, this year there is again a NSW Government “Active Kids Voucher” worth $100 per child per year. You should tick the Voucher box when registering and select Active Kids Voucher from the drop-down box.
|W6 a side||316.50|
MAA and WAA students receive $15 discount on above fees
Subsidy applied to U18 fees because of donation to Club in memoriam for the late Eshaan Khan
- NSFA Facilities Levy of $16.50 (inc GST) per player (applies to every player in NSFA)
- Up to 18 weeks of professional weeknight coaching for U6 to U16 (heavily subsidised by the club)
- Ground hire for training and for pre-season
- Training equipment for coaches
- Registration for NSFA competition
- Affiliation fees to NSFA, Football NSW and FFA (which are not all shown on the fee breakdown on the FNSW registration site)
- Playing shirts (to be returned at end of season)
- Trophies for juniors (U6-U16 years)
- Referee fees for competition games
- The fee is GST inclusive
Please note that the club reserves the right to keep registration fees if a player withdraws without a good reason once they have been officially allocated to a team. The club incurs costs in forming teams and nominating them with NSFA and player withdrawals after team nomination can cost the club money.