Do you wish to renew your membership? Or have you just moved into the Turramurra, Pymble and Wahroonga area and are keen to participate?
Turramurra United FC is excited to announce that registration for 2021 season is now OPEN for all players; boys, girls, men and women, from Under 6 through to Over 45’s.
Note for MAA
Players who are under 19 and wish to register for MAA will need to register for U18 and we will adjust their age group accordingly.
Active Kid’s Voucher
If you’re registering children in school, this year there is again a NSW Government “Active Kids Voucher” worth $100 per child per year. You should tick the Voucher box when registering and select Active Kids Voucher from the drop-down box.
|WO30 6 a side||$301.50|
** Please note these are total fees. For those players in Development Squad (Dev), Skills Acquisition Program (SAL), Diamond League (DL) and Super League (SL) teams, when you register, you will be asked to pay the difference, minus any deposit already made.*
*Subsidy applied to U18 fees because of donation to Club in memoriam for the late Eshaan Khan.
Attention SAP, Super League and Diamond League players – please ensure you register for the correct group as there are different costs for these players/teams.
- NSFA Facilities Levy of $16.50 (inc GST) per player (applies to every player in NSFA)
- Up to 18 weeks of professional weeknight coaching for U6 to U16 (heavily subsidised by the club)
- Ground hire for training and for pre-season
- Training equipment for coaches
- Registration for NSFA competition
- Affiliation fees to NSFA, Football NSW and FFA (which are not all shown on the fee breakdown on the FNSW registration site)
- Playing shirts (to be returned at end of the season)
- Trophies for juniors (U6-U16 years)
- Referee fees for competition games
- The fee is GST inclusive
|Under 6||Born on or after 1st January 2015*|
|Under 7||Born on or after 1st January 2014*|
|Under 8||Born on or after 1st January 2013*|
|Under 9||Born on or after 1st January 2012*|
|Under 10||Born on or after 1st January 2011*|
|Under 11||Born on or after 1st January 2010*|
|Under 12||Born on or after 1st January 2009*|
|Under 13||Born on or after 1st January 2008*|
|Under 14||Born on or after 1st January 2007*|
|Under 15||Born on or after 1st January 2006*|
|Under 16||Born on or after 1st January 2005*|
|Under 17||Born on or after 1st January 2004|
|Under 18||Born on or after 1st January 2003|
|Under 21||Born on or after 1st January 2000|
|Over 30||Born on or before 31st December 1991|
|Over 35||Born on or before 31st December 1986|
|Over 45||Born on or before 31st December 1976|
*Can apply for a dispensation to play in a lower age group under the Relative Age Effect (RAE) Rule.
- Players may only register in Mixed SSF if they are four (4) years of age or older as at midnight on the 31 December of the year prior.
- No player should play in an age group more than two (2) years higher than they are qualified for unless the Competitions Department has granted dispensation.
- The Relative Age Effect (RAE) allows for players born in last three (3) months (between the 1 of October and 31 of December), to offset any physical disadvantage to players born in the earlier months of a year by playing down an age group.
Please note that the Club reserves the right to keep registration fees if a player withdraws without a good reason once they have been officially allocated to a team. The Club incurs costs in forming teams and nominating them with NSFA and player withdrawals after team nomination can cost the Club money.
Any player who has not paid their fees at the official commencement of the season will be unable to take the field.
Please note fees will be due at time of registration, you are not considered to be registered without payment.