Turramurra United have been running a BBQ during training nights (Wednesday and Thursday) at Bannockburn Oval, which is a great fundraiser for the Club.
Tonight (Thursday 12 April) the BBQ will be firing up for the last time on a Thursday night, as we only have a BBQ manager for Wednesday nights. So unless we get some volunteers to “manage” the BBQ we will not be able to provide a BBQ on a Thursday night.
Do you have the personality to meet and greet Club members, serve a snag, and build the local community spirit? This is a great opportunity!
The BBQ Manager has a few simple guidelines:
- Ensure till available (via Treasurer)
- Ensure BBQ Gas bottle full (reimbursed by Club on the night)
- Purchase bread and sausages (all reimbursed by Club on the night)
- Ensure sauce refills (reimbursed by Club)
- Set up table from 4pm
- Assist with managing roster for help from teams on a weekly basis
- Pack up at end of night (usually around 7:30pm ish)
If you would like to volunteer to manage the BBQ on a Thursday night, or want to ask some further questions, then please email the Club secretary via our Contact Page.